Weekly List No. 8 | 2022-06-12
- Sunsetting Atom:
It’s worth reflecting that Atom has served as the foundation for the Electron framework, which paved the way for the creation of thousands of apps, including Microsoft Visual Studio Code, Slack, and our very own GitHub Desktop.
- Announcing “Code” 2nd Edition
- What is the difference between venv, pyvenv, pyenv, virtualenv, virtualenvwrapper, pipenv, etc?: See also xkcd: Python Environment, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Python
- ffmpeg buddy: A good way to learn the commands.
- Tools for better thinking: Collection of thinking tools and frameworks to help you solve problems, make decisions and understand systems.
- GitHub Skills: Learn how to use GitHub with interactive courses designed for beginners and experts.
- NGINXConfig: The easiest way to configure a performant, secure, and stable NGINX server.
- Fast Node Manager (
fnm): Fast and simple Node.js version manager, built in Rust. After switching from nvm to fnm, zsh loads way faster.